Zipline Adventure Course!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Over 1300 feet of Ziplines!
- 10 ziplines over and through the trees - Two of which you can ride side-by-side with another monkey!
- 61 Challenges that include swinging beams, tightropes, rolling logs, hanging tires, cargo nets and more!
- Enjoy all of these activities as low as 10 feet and as high as 55 feet off the ground!
ALL ABOUT OUR CHOCORUA LOCATION!
Monkey Trunks in Chocorua, NH, offers adventure for visitors of all ages. In 2012 we converted all three of our courses (formerly known as the Mini-Monkey, King-Kong and Jungle) into one complete experience. Participants begin with ground school and receive a safety instruction on how to navigate through the course. They then move on to the Green course to demonstrate they have the ability to properly use their Smart Belays. After completing these two stages, participants will progress through the levels of the courses in order of Blue, Silver, Red and Black – each level becomes progressively more challenging!
We encourage monkeys to challenge themselves, but to stay within their physical limits. If you had a tough time completing a level, keep in mind that the next one is more difficult! After completing a level, participants cannot go back to the beginning. This course generally takes about 2-3 hours to complete in full. There is no time limit while using the course. We encourage you to move through each level at your own pace and enjoy every challenge. However, once you complete a level, you must move on to the next one; you are not allowed to go back to the beginning and start over.
REQUIREMENTS TO MONKEY AROUND WITH US:
- Standing flat-footed with arms extended above your head, you must be able to reach 5’9”; children who can reach 5’4” may participate on the courses as long as they are accompanied by an adult (15 years or older).
- NEW for 2016! Kids who are able to reach 48" and are daring enough to climb on the Adventure Course will be allowed to climb with TWO adults (15 years or older). We require that the adults "sandwich" the little one between them to assist them moving through the course and transferring their clips. Once they can reach 5'4", only one adult is needed to assist. For those intimidated by the Adventure Course, we still have the Kids' Course to work up your courage!
- Weight limit: 250 pounds
- You must wear closed-toed and closed-heeled shoes- No Keen's, Crocs, ect.
Smaller scale for our littlest monkeys. Our kids' platforms are approx 6' off the ground.
Kids' courses have 6-8 challenges, all with an 80' zipline at the finish!
All kids’ course participants must be able to reach 4’ (48”) standing with their arms over the head and be at least 5 years old. When children can reach 5’4”, they have outgrown the children’s course and are able to use the adult course accompanied by someone who can reach 5’9”
All kids' course participants will have to pass a ground school safety class.
Adults are not allowed on the course, but are welcome to stay on the ground for encouragement and pictures! Parents must remain on the property while their children are using the course.
There is no time limit and participants average 1 hour on the course.
1853 Chocorua Mountain Highway
Chocorua, NH 03817